We have updated our mobile website! Having trouble seeing what you want with the Cash bids and Market snapshot on your mobile device? Turn your phone sideways to landscape and see all the columns. Is the site not working at all on your phone? You may have an outdated shortcut. Delete it and resave to your phone for the new version.
As always, please contact us if you have any other questions.
Hiring part-time Class A CDL at Edon, call for an interview with Greg Chrisman.
Click on the link below for up-to-date Williams County Health Department
COVID-19 information. Stay healthy.
Edon, Ohio (43518)
|Montpelier Grain Terminal
11-715 Co Rd 13
Montpelier, OH 43543
- Wheat Futures Gaining at Midday
- After beginning the Monday session in the red, domestic wheat futures are back to trading higher for midday. CBT SRW futures are up 6 1/4 to 10 1/4 cents. KC HRW futures are 1 3/4 to 3 1/2 cents in the black. Minneapolis wheat markets are trading 9 1/4 to...
- Hog Futures Down Triple Digits
- Lean hog futures are back in the red at midday, with losses of $0.95 to $2.55 so far. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price for Monday morning was $119.48 after a $3.44 bump. The CME Lean Hog Index for 6/18 was $120.68 after a 25 cent recovery. Pork cutout futures...
- Cotton Market Mixed at Midday
- Monday firmness in the domestic cotton market has the board within 10 points of UNCH through midday. The Dollar Index is lower through midday fading last week’s strength. NOAA’s 7-day QPF shows the Delta and South East are expected to continue getting rains, with heavy accumulations also moving north into Missouri...
- Soybeans Trading Higher at Midday
- ld crop beans are up double digits through midday. New crop soybeans are lagging with gains of 6 3/4 cents so far. Soymeal prices are mixed but mostly lower, trading within $1.20 of UNCH at midday. Soybean oil futures are up 185 to 192 points. USDA flashed two large...
- Cattle Complex Weakening
- Front month live cattle futures are in the red at midday with losses of 30 to 70 cents. CME’s data showed no deliveries against June fat cattle futures through Friday the 18. The oldest long is still dated 12/18. Friday’s catch up trade was $120-$124, and as high as $200...
- Corn Prices Trading Mixed
- Midday corn prices are trading higher in old crop, while new crop futures are in the red. New crop prices are recovering from the weakness overnight but are still fractionally to 3 3/4 cents lower. The trade is looking for NASS to show corn conditions near 64-65% good/ex, which would...