If you still have wheat stored on your farm, please deliver it before September 10. We will not be able to take wheat until after fall harvest is completed.
Thank you for your understanding.
* * * * * * * * * *
Click on the link below for up-to-date Williams County Health Department
COVID-19 information. Stay healthy.
Edon, Ohio (43518)
|Montpelier Grain Terminal
11-715 Co Rd 13
Montpelier, OH 43543
- Cotton Prices Slip into Weekend Break
- Cotton futures trading led the board lower this week, with Turnaround Tuesday’s close as the only up day. The 9 to 21 point losses on Friday left futures 78 to 117 points lower from Friday to Friday. The inverse from December to March tightened by 3 points during the week...
- Cattle Close Near the Lows
- Live cattle futures ended the Friday session with triple digit losses for Dec – April. October and June contracts were each 80 cents lower on the day. USDA reported cash trade from $123 - $126 this week, though the bulk of TX sales were $124 with $123 - $124 in...
- Hogs Closed Higher on Friday
- After printing midday losses, lean hog futures rallied back to end the Friday session with $0.25 to $0.97 gains. December hog futures traded with a $2.70 range. USDA’s National Average Afternoon Base hog price was another 16 cents weaker on Friday to $81.48. The CME Lean Hog Index for 9/15...
- Soybeans Close with Double Digit Losses
- Soybeans ended the session with Friday losses of 7 1/4 to 12 cents. November was the weakest on the day, adding to carry. From Friday to Friday Nov beans were 2 1/2 cents weaker. Soymeal futures ended the last trade day of the week $1.70 to $2 lower. Front month...
- Corn Red Going into Weekend
- After Friday trading wrapped up, front month corn futures settled a penny to 3 1/2 cents lower. December corn futures were 2 1/4 cents lower, limiting the weekly gain to 9 3/4 cents from Friday to Friday. USDA reported the weekly average corn oil prices between 54.83 c/lb and 55.5...
- Wheat Markets Closed Red
- After 3 days of gains, front month wheat futures slid into the weekend with givebacks. CBT futures ended 3 to 4 3/4 cents lower on the board. Friday HRW futures closed with 5 to 7 1/2 cent losses. Spring wheat futures ended the session 5 1/4 to 6 cents in...