Full time outside grain plant laborer needed in Edon. Must be able to lift, climb, have a class A CDL or willing to get one. Full time position.
Contact Greg at 419-272-2121
Williams County is changing the provider for the alert 86 system. Everyone who wants to continue to receive alerts must sign up again. The County has an emergency notification system that is designed to keep you informed with critical information quickly in a variety of situations, such as severe weather, unexpected road closures, missing persons and public works changes. The system is also used to send out information about Edgerton community events. To stay informed, sign up for alert notifications today. To register for the NEW Alert86 system, visit
Edon, Ohio (43518)
|Montpelier Grain Terminal
11-715 Co Rd 13
Montpelier, OH 43543
- Triple Digit Bounce in Hogs
- Front month lean hog futures went into the weekend with $1.60 to $3.10 gains. For the July contract, that limited the week’s loss to just 8 cents. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price for Friday afternoon was $120.23 after a $0.59 drop. The ECB price was withheld for confidentiality while...
- Soy Bounces into Weekend
- The relief rally got the soy market back off the floor ahead of the weekend. Soybeans closed 5 3/4 to 17 1/2 cents higher in the front months – but closed a dime off the highs. From Friday to Friday, November soybeans dropped $1.13 1/4 per bushel. Meal prices ended...
- Wheat Closed Red after Failed Rally
- Wheats initially tried to bounce into the weekend, but ended the day with double digit losses. CBT SRW went home 12 1/4 to 13 3/4 cents in the red on Friday, with July having closed $1.10 1/2 below last week. KC HRW ended the day 12 1/2 to 13 cents...
- Cotton Drops Hard into Weekend
- The cotton market continued its selloff with another triple digit Friday loss. July, now in deliveries with no limits, fell 3,256 points or nearly 24%. That took the price to $1.03 76/100 a level not seen since the turn of the calendar. New crop futures were also 396 to 421...
- Cattle Close Friday Mixed Mostly Lower
- Live cattle futures ended the day with gains limited to 17 cents and front month losses limited to 50 cents. Feeder cattle futures went home with $1.55 to $2.35 losses on Friday as feed cousts rebounded. USDA reported the bulk of Southern cash trade was near $137 this week with...
- Friday Recovery in Corn Market
- The corn market ended the week with double digit new crop gains to a 3 1/2 cent gain in July. For the full week, December corn was down by 57 cents. Data from the EIA is still delayed due to a systems issue. USDA reported the weekly average corn oil...