It's that time of year! If you apply your own chemicals, check your pesiticide license to make sure it's up to date.
If you have made any changes recently, please get us a copy of your new license.
* * * * * * * * * * *
We are looking to hire multiple postions at the
Edon and Plant 2 locations.
If you are interested please call
Greg @ Edon 419-272-2121 or Art @ Plant 2 419-272-2415
Edon Grain Terminal & Main Office
205 S. Michigan
P.O. Box 308
Edon, OH 43518
Edon Agronomy Plant 2
10-226 Co Rd 5
Edon, OH 43518
P O Box 426
117 E Morrison
Edgerton, OH 43517
|Montpelier Grain Terminal
11-715 Co Rd 13
Montpelier, OH 43543
Steuben County Fair
Williams County Fair
Defiance County Fair
Coop Facebook Page
- Mixed Close for Cotton Market
- July cotton faded into Friday’s close and ended the session 37 points in the red. The other front months stayed higher, though the gains were limited to 27 points. July cotton futures were a net 270 points higher for the week, while Dec was up a net 131 points from...
- Hogs Finish +$10 for the Week
- Friday’s hog market added another triple digits to the week’s rally. The front months were up 1.6% to 3.8% on the day, leaving the June contract at a net $10.65 gain for the week. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price dropped $4.82 on Friday afternoon to $81.76. The 5/31 CME...
- Cattle Finish the Week with Gains
- First Notice Day for June cattle begins the delivery period on Monday. June fat cattle futures added another $1.52 to the week’s move on Friday, settling with a net $9.07 gain for the week. That was the largest single week move for the lead month since April of 2020’s $9.67...
- Wheat Futures Rally on Friday
- July SRW wheat saw a wide 20 cent range on Friday from -8 to +12 cents. At the close the board was 8 to 9 cents higher with July at a net 3c gain for the week. Front month HRW futures ended the session 9 1/2 to 9 3/4 cents...
- Soymeal Missed Out on Friday Rally
- Most ag markets saw strength into the weekend, though meal futures were down $1.70 to $3.60 for the settle. July soymeal was down a net $4.40 for the week. Soybean prices ended the session with double digit gains of as much as 23 cents. July was a net 15 1/4...
- Double Digit Friday Gains in Corn
- After a highly contested week the corn market finished in the black. Aided by double digit gains on Friday, July was up a nickel for the week and Dec up by 6 3/4 cents from Friday to Friday. USDA cited the weekly cash ethanol price near $2.38/gal with regional variance....