Reminder to Common Stockholders, your ballot for the board elections are due Friday, September 30.
Now signing up acres for 2023 Plenish beans. Contact Michele at Montpelier for more information.
Edon, Ohio (43518)
|Montpelier Grain Terminal
11-715 Co Rd 13
Montpelier, OH 43543
- Red Close for Midweek Cattle
- The cattle complex continued its decline through the midweek session, ending with 52 to 67 cent losses in the fats and $0.32 to $1.12 losses in the feeders. There were again no sales for the Wednesday FCE auction. Bids on the 1,077 head offered were $141-$143 with asks mostly $143-$144....
- Wednesday Bounce for Cotton Market
- Midweek cotton closed the day with 40 to 87 point gains. Futures were trading lower again initially, but firmed up by midday. Ultimately, December printed a wide 3.64 cent range on the day. The market is still trying to find a balance between limited US production and large export forward...
- Wheat Gains +3% on Wednesday
- Wheat futures rallied for the midweek session. CBT futures closed 25 1/2 to 31 3/4 cents in the black on the day. That left December back above the $9/bu mark. KC futures ended with 26 to 32 3/4 cent gains. MGE spring wheat prices were 23 1/4 to 29 1/4...
- Hogs Closed Mostly Red
- The lean hog market built up the already wide spreads on Wednesday as October ended a net 67 cents higher. The other front months closed red with a 42 cent dip in December to a $1.70 loss by June ’23. The October to December spread widened to $13.55, and the...
- Corn Bounced on Wednesday
- Front month corn prices ended the midweek session with 3 to 4 cent gains. The December contract printed a double digit range on the day, working both sides of UNCH. EIA reported ethanol producers averaged 855k barrels of production per day through the week that ended 9/23. That was the...
- Beans Close Black on Wednesday
- Soybean futures traded mostly lower on Wednesday, but bounced in the afternoon to close the day higher. Gains were limited to 7 cents in the front months. Soymeal futures also firmed up for the close, but stayed 90 cents to $4.30 in the red. BO prices went home 14 to...