Williams County is changing the provider for the alert 86 system. Everyone who wants to continue to receive alerts must sign up again. The County has an emergency notification system that is designed to keep you informed with critical information quickly in a variety of situations, such as severe weather, unexpected road closures, missing persons and public works changes. The system is also used to send out information about Edgerton community events. To stay informed, sign up for alert notifications today. To register for the NEW Alert86 system, visit
Full time outside grain plant laborer needed in Edon. Must be able to lift, climb, have a class A CDL or willing to get one. Full time position.
Contact Greg at 419-272-2121
Part time spring help at the Agronomy plant -Temporary, part time positions with flexible hours
Contact Art at 419-272-2415
Edon, Ohio (43518)
|Montpelier Grain Terminal
11-715 Co Rd 13
Montpelier, OH 43543
- Triple Digit Gains for Old Crop Cotton
- Old crop cotton futures are recovering through Wednesday’s midday with a 393 point gain in July. The new crops are also higher, though the gains are limited to 14 to 75 points. The May ’23 contract is 10 points in the red as the complex laggard. Online cotton sales from...
- Wheats Lower on Wednesday
- Through midday, wheat futures are giving back more of the premium from last week’s rally. Chicago is down 23 1/4 to 30 1/4 cents at midday. KC wheat futures are trading 21 3/4 to 27 3/4 cents in the red. MPLS spring wheat markets are also down by double digits...
- Corn Market Off Lows, Still Down for Midday
- Weak corn futures continued through Wednesday’s midday with the board another 8 1/2 to 9 1/4 cents in the red so far. Prices were down 15+ cents earlier in the day. Argentina’s market is closed for trading today due to the First National Government federal holiday, trading will resume tomorrow....
- Midweek Weakness for Soy Futures
- So far for Wednesday, the soybean market is trading red. Beans are down 12 to 17 1/2 cents in new crop and 20+ cents in old crop. Soymeal futures are giving back $5.80 to $6.40/ton through midday. Front month BO prices are trading with triple digit losses of as much...
- Cattle Gaining on Weaker Grains
- So far through the midweek session, live cattle futures are 12 to 40 cents higher. The Wednesday FCE auction hosted by Central Stockyards resulted in no sales from $136 bids to $137-$139 asks. Tuesday’s auction sold 131 head of the 1,645 head listed for $134 to $137.50. USDA’s confirmed cash...
- Hog Market Mixed at Midday
- Lean hog futures are trading with 2 to 47 cent gain sin the summer months, while the deferred contracts are down 7 to 35 cents. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price for Wednesday morning was 57 cents higher to $111.96. CME’s Lean Hog Index for 5/20 was 91 cents firmer...